Prevent unwanted computers from connecting to your wireless network
Current LANeye version is now 188.8.131.52 - Service Release 8, [SR8]
We recommend you to update now to the latest LANeye version if you are running:
- LANeye 184.108.40.206
- LANeye 220.127.116.11
- LANeye 18.104.22.168
- LANeye 22.214.171.124
- LANeye 126.96.36.199 (Windows 7 beta)
- LANeye 188.8.131.52
- LANeye 184.108.40.206
- LANeye 220.127.116.11
- LANeye 18.104.22.168
Your current LANeye version information will be found in the "About LANeye" dialog under "Help" in the LANeye software top menu.
This update is not meant for LANeye 2.0.x.x unless you are upgrading your operating system to Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Download current version:
None-serious (Means correcting minor software issues)
Version 22.214.171.124 - ... - 126.96.36.199
Full Version (Means complete installation package)
Okt 28 -2018
On some systems even other problems may go away as a result of fixing the listed ones.
Yes (Means this version replaces any previous installation without roll back option)
* Severity level:
- Critical: Means corrects error in primary software functionality
- Serious: Means correcting annoying software behavior
- None-serious: Means correcting minor software issues
** Install recommendations:
- Strongly Recommended: Means you should install immediately.
- Recommended: Means you should install regardless if you experience problems or not.
- Optional: Means you can skip to install unless you experience problems.
*** Installation Type:
- Full Version: Means complete installation package that can be used to update, upgrade or for first time installation.
- Service Pack: Means you must have LANeye already installed and your LANeye data files may also be corrected.
- Hot Fix: Means you must have LANeye installed and only installed binary files will be corrected.
You can run LANeye 2.3 on:
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
No server needed.
Runs on any network connected computer.
Register to receive LANeye email news.
To register, download and install LANeye. From within the program, use the registration dialog.